A typo in a WordPress plugin I was working on lead me to encounter quite an unexpected parser error: Which obviously threw me off the track and on to research how it came up with such a surprising token. As it turns out, Paamayim Nekudotayim is the transliteration of פעמיים נקודתיים which literally means “double Read more →
Hi, I’m Mathieu Sarrasin and I’m a freelance WordPress developer based in Luxembourg.
I create WordPress themes and plugins and custom solutions for clients. Feel free to get in touch if you need help with your next WordPress project.
On this blog I share some tips and ideas I come across while working, as well as some occasional thoughts and ramblings.
Will you attend one of these WordCamps? I’ll be there too, come say hi!
• WordCamp Europe 2019 (Berlin, 20-22 June 2019)
• WordCamp London (5-7 April 2019 – I’m volunteering!)
• WordCamp Europe 2018 (Belgrade, 14-16 June 2018 – I’m volunteering!)
• WordCamp London (13-15 April 2018 – I’m volunteering!)
• WordCamp Antwerp (2-3 March 2018 – I’m volunteering!)
• WordCamp Utrecht (25-26 November 2017 – I’m volunteering!)
I’m a main co-organizer at WordPress Luxembourg, the local WordPress community.
We hold a monthly meetup intended for all audiences where everyone is welcome. Don’t hesitate to drop by if you’re around!